Made from Adobe illustrator cs5
This is one of my plates in school...my professor told us to choose a hero from marvel or dc comics and..i picked "the flash"... the image of flash is not mine actually,..i just copied the image and drew it again in Photoshop using a pen tablet...then i opened it in adobe illustrator because we need to submit it in AI file..so yup...what i did is..i created layers,layers,layers, and layers of flash's colors...and yup...that's the result of creating layers and layers and layers..oohhh..and layers of colors...

but...before this image was created...i wasn't able to sleep early for three days...not just because i have other subjects to take care of but also because my older brother sabotaged my work..i don't know what he did but what happened was, he pressed something on the keyboard and the next thing i know is.....the layersssssssss...of my plate is all gone!!! shocked by what happened i found myself staring at the screen for i think 3 mins. then started to cry and well, guess what? i shouted at my brother...surprised??? haha...duh..who wouldn't shout at someone who just sabotaged your three sleepless nights of work by just clicking something on the keyboard..and believe me I've pressed undo for like a hundred times but it didn't work so..yes...i'll just start again with my unsaved work and that is just the upper part of the body and it's due tomorrow!!! and yeah...again..another sleepless night...

They say that to finish something wonderful you have to be in good spirits...but in my case i'm in a bad state..i couldn't think straight for thinking of the time wasted, effort thrown just like that and with my brother laughing beside me while i work...then, conscience got him and he apologized and said flowery words of wisdom to me and hugged me...awwww....you see..that is my weakness..i'm afraid to get mad, and i'm sort of a gullible person...easily flattered..easily embarrased...

~mjb